The Farmington Aquatic Center is 24 years old and some of the aging infrastructure is beginning to need repair and, in some cases, replaced. The elements of the Leisure Pool (slide and playground) are nearing their life cycle and are beginning to show signs of deterioration. In an abundance of caution, and the continued safety of the public, the department had chosen to decommission these elements. The Aquatic Center staff is taking the fall and winter months to research and assess the options of replacing the structures with different and new play features.
The Farmington Aquatic Center provides indoor water recreation for the whole family, year round. The options are endless:
- 50 meter Olympic-size pool with high and low diving boards
- 150 foot water slide
- Leisure / playground pool
There are also an assortment of programs such as:
- Public swimming
- Lap swimming
- Leisure pool exercise
Academic Public Swim Hours (Aug 18, 2018-May 31, 2019)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. (Leisure Pool ONLY)
Fees - Public Swimming
- Children 2yrs and under: free
- Children (3-12): $3.24
- Children (13-18): $4.50
- Adults (19 and over): $5.00
Lap Swim Hours
- Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m. (during public swim)
Fees - Lap Swimming
- $2.50 per visit
- Or use a punch card or pass
Parent Child PlayTimeQuiet time in the leisure pool exclusively for adults with children 5 years old or younger.
We will not have Parent Child Playtime on Nov 23, Apr 19, and all month of May.
- Friday: 10:30 a.m. - noon
- $2.50 per person, per visit.
We have lockers in case you need a change of clothes after your swim. However, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items, so we encourage you to leave your valuables in your vehicle or at home. We cannot hold items for you at the desk and you must provide your own padlock for the lockers.
Training for Lifeguard, Water Instructor, and Swim Lessons
| Alternate Hours & Activities